Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T)
- Duration: 2years
- Advanced PT in Orthopedics
- Advanced PT in Neurology
- Advanced PT in Cardio-Respiratory Diseases.
Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession to help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement, exercise, manual therapy, physical agents (like heat, cold, electricity and sound), education and advice.
Physical therapy provides services to individuals and populations to develop, maintain and restore maximum movement and functional ability throughout the lifespan. This includes providing services in circumstances where movement and function are threatened by ageing, injury, pain, diseases, disorders, conditions or environmental factors.. Functional movement is central to what it means to be healthy.
- Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have passed B.P.T Degree course.
The following certificates / documents have to be submitted along with duly filled Application form (Originals + 4 Photostat Copies):
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied.
- Provisional/Degree Certificate.
- B.P.T Mark Statements.
- Migration Certificate for the students who have passed UG course other than The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Eligibility Certificate obtained from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai for students who have passed their UG course other than The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai.
- Community Certificate(except OC candidates)
- Passport Size Photographs (5 Nos.)
- Aadhaar Copy